2019 to date
- Under 17 Swiss National Squad win gold and take the Netball Europe Challenge Cup in
- Swiss Netball Launch Ecoles Suisse program - A development initiative bringing Netball into
Swiss primary schools in Geneva Canton.
- L'équipe nationale suisse des M17 ans remporte l'or et la Netball Europe Challenge Cup à
- Swiss Netball Lancement du programme Ecoles Suisse - Une initiative de développement
visant à introduire le Netball dans les écoles primaires suisses du canton de Genève.
- Under 17 Swiss National Squad win silver at Netball Europe Challenge Cup in Dublin
- Swiss Netball launch Swiss League nationwide -A two division Adult Club League running from
October to May. 1st division won by GGNA 2nd Division won by Aubonne.
- Swiss Netball Launch Avenir Suisse - A development program targeting Swiss players aged
12-17 yrs who have little or no access to school Netball.
- University of Geneva program to encourage students to try Netball
- Ville de Genève Summer Netball Camp
- Swiss Netball qualifies two C umpire course tutors: Karen Bugeja and Helen Ashton.
- 9 C umpires qualified.
- L'équipe nationale suisse des M17 ans remporte la médaille d'argent à la Netball Europe
Challenge Cup à Dublin.
- Swiss Netball lance la Ligue Suisse à l'échelle nationale - Une Ligue des Clubs Adultes en deux
divisions, d'octobre à mai. 1ère division remportée par GGNA , 2ème division remportée par
- Swiss Netball Launch Avenir Suisse - Un programme de développement ciblant les joueurs
suisses âgés de 12 à 17 ans qui ont peu ou pas accès au Netball scolaire.
- Programme de l'Université de Genève pour encourager les étudiants à essayer le Netball./li>
- Camp de Netball de la Ville de Genève
- Swiss Netball qualifie deux tuteurs de cours d'arbitrage: Karen Bugeja et Helen Ashton.
- 9 Arbitres niveaux C qualifiés.
- Under 17s win gold in European Championships Challenge Cup
- 19 C award and 4 B award umpires qualify
- Swiss Netball hosts Netball Europe AGM and Council meetings in Geneva
- Coaching course drafting initiated in line with Jeunesse et Sport requirements
- 3 Match Bench Officials and 18 C awards umpires qualify
- Under 17s win silver in European Championships Challenge Cup
- Ville de Genève invites Swiss Netball to run a summer camp, delivered by our national coach
- Open Team travel to Belfast for European Championships and are runners up in the competition to Ireland.
- Under 17 team travels to Hull for European Championships and top their group becoming European U17 Challenge Cup Champions
- Netball Europe deliver a C umpires Course (Net Effect supported) and 17 umpires qualify
- Swiss Netball hosts first ever International test series in Geneva vs Canada
- U17s compete at Netball Europe Championships in Worcester, England.
- The Open Team travel to Dublin for a four-way test series with Ireland, Gibraltar and Northern Ireland, Ireland continue to deny us the top spot
- The Cadre continues to grow and flourish. Players benefit from outstanding coaches from the UK, including visits from England player Tamsin Greenway
- 2 C Umpires and 3 Beginners Umpires courses delivered in the year
- Junior Clubs tournament and Festival are successful in attracting more participation
- Schools league and tournaments run throughout the year
- Benedicte Desbiolles and Yann Bernadini deliver two professional development courses in Netball to Geneva teaching staff
- Netball Switzerland becomes Swiss Netball and is rebranded
- U17 team, coached by Emily Perry, compete at Netball Europe in Malta beating the hosts and coming runners up to Gibraltar
- The annual Swiss tournament splits into a two-day event to cope with high entries of teams
- The Peppermill attracts 14 teams and takes place inside seeing standards of play considerably improved. New match Regulations are introduced.
- Peta Samios introduces the Beginner Umpire award and over 30 umpires are initiated.
- The Open Team competes in Aberdeen at the Netball Europe Championships, drawing with Gibraltar in their pool matches and beating other nations
- The Cadre d’espoir trains as two groups U13 and U17 in preparation for competitions
- Teams from the UK are hosted in a tournament for U13 and U17 Cadre and Open teams in Bois-des-Frères, Geneva
- The first Junior Clubs event takes place in Geneva with 4 clubs participating
- Switzerland send a delegate to the INF Congress in Glasgow – the first time it is represented at this level
- The Cadre nationale or Nationakader is formed to improve Open team standards training at venues across the country
- Selection for first ever Open team takes place
- U17 team announced selected from Talent Squad - Cadre D'Espoir
- U17's head for Glasgow for European Championships
- The 5th Annual May tournament attracts 23 junior and 10 senior teams - 33 teams in all particpate although the Senior event is rained off and postponed until September
- The Open Team head to Gibraltar and achieve World Ranking securing 2 victoires from their 8 matches
- Cathryn Rich joins the Netball Europe management committee
- The Cadre D'Espoir are selected rather than invited and the group doubles in size to 45 (over 70 girls trial for a place)
- The Annual Swiss Netball Festival attracts 36 teams and is played over a full weekend
- Zurich win the Peppermill Challange
- Peta Samios delivers a pre-C umpires award to 16 people
- Lac Léman League launched for U12 and U15 age groups
- Nyon Netball Club starts with Juniors and Seniors (VIN)
- New website launched
- Dublin U17 European Championships
- Review of tournament and procedures, assessment of feedback and planning for Cadre d?Espoir and U17 squad development 2011-12.
- Victoria Knights appointed Head Coach.
- Brussels Tournament. Switzerland A Runners Up Switzerland B 7th
- Umpires course lead by Michelle Phippard
- Annual tournament (4th), ISL, Lausanne(15 junior teams, 10 senior teams)
- Inaugural AGM of Netball Switzerland
- Cadre d?Espoir formed
- Statutes drafted and provisionally approved
- Switzerland enter the European U17 Championships in Belfast for the first time
- Coaching course delivered to all PE teachers in the Primary Schools of Geneva by Cathryn Rich and Bénédicte Desbiolles
- Fêtes des écoles - Parc de la Grange - Netball Switzerland fundraiser and promotion of the Game
- Switzerland send 2 teams to Stockholm for an International adult tournament
- Festival of Netball, ISL, Lausanne(10 junior teams, 11 senior teams including Paris)Coaching course delivered by Emily Flavell, Netball England (Courtesy of Net Effect bid)
- Fatsnet World series Netball in Liverpool, The Swiss delegation is well-represented
- Selection and training starts for U17 Dublin squad. New management team leading the team.
- www.netballswitzerland.ch goes live
- Bernex Netball Club founded
- Netball Switzerland affiliates as Full Member of IFNA
- Geneva welcomed Liz Broomhead, IFNA and Netball Europe visits deliver England Netball Level 1 Coaching course to 20 participants and holds promotional meetings with J.-J. Cuenod (Responsable d'Education Physique des écoles primaire, Genève) and 2 International Schools
- Netball tournament in ISL, Lausanne - 8 teams participate (Junior and Senior mixed) - Winners GIN. awarded the Trophy donated by Caroline Lister.
- Netball Switzerland steering committee formed
- Junior Netball Tournament held for U9,U10,U13(10 teams) at IIL. Jo/Cath
- Netball introduced to Bernex Primary school, Geneva(Bénédicte Desbiolles)
- Zurich Netball club founded
- GGNA Tour to Bath, UK 2 teams
- Under 17 trials for European Championships
- Netball Festival held ISL,Lausanne(12 teams) including Zurich, Aiglon, Lausanne, Geneva, Basel
- Training begins for Under 17 squad
- Cathryn Rich and Jo Beveridge liaise to organise a Two club tournament held in Geneva (Lancy ladies with GGNA and Geneva International Netball club) Four teams compete to win two pepperpots. Winners: GIN
- Fixtures between GGNA, ISL, CDL, GES, Aiglon College and the netball network begins between school and junior teams
- Geneva International Netball Club plays at LGB weekly
- Lunchtime Netball Club for Girls and Mum's Netball group established at Institut International de Lancy
- Geneva Girls Netball Association founded for girls aged 7 -17